We have an exciting new strategy to mobilise UK Christians and the churches to care for the natural environment in their communities, nationally and internationally. We have a committed supporter base, run two community nature reserves and the growing national Eco Church scheme, and have an expanding national network of conservation partners.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate to fill the new role of Engagement Director and form a new department comprised of our marketing, fundraising, and communications staff.
The successful candidate will lead our engagement strategy which aims to significantly increase both our income from the public and the wider engagement of Christians and Churches in caring for the environment for the benefit of everyone. They will:
– oversee growth in our supporter base, the expansion of our flagship Eco Church programme and the development of a new programme for individuals and families;
– bring strong marketing or communications skills and an ability to integrate these disciplines for strategic impact;
– be an able team builder and effective project manager;
– enjoy being part of a collaborative senior management team focused on the challenge of mobilising people around a key cause;
– be confident to represent the organisational externally.
£35,000 (pro rata) plus pension contributions.
Closing Date: 12 midday, Friday 17th March
Interviews: likely to be Thursday 6th April
Applicants should apply via the Charity Jobs website where they will be prompted to send a CV of no more than three pages with covering letter, explaining why they want the role and how they meet the requirements of the attached Job Specification.