New for 2022, we are offering a series of Act for Nature days in different parts of the country, on our reserves and in collaboration with Partners in Action, on their sites.
Act for Nature Days will provide demonstrations and training to churches, individuals and other Partners in Action on specific conservation techniques relevant for large and small sites alike. They will also provide a great opportunity to meet and share a fun day with other A Rocha UK supporters in the region, as well as A Rocha UK staff and volunteers.
‘Act for Nature’ days will be happening on:
- 25 June at Wolf Fields in west London.
- 23 July at Hugh’s Meadow in Northern Ireland.
- 3 September at Foxearth Meadows in North Essex. Register here.
- 13 October at St Madoc’s in Wales. Register here.
- 8 November at Hilfield Friary in Dorset. Register here.
Please save the dates and register if you are within reach of any of these. Next year we hope to stage more, including in the Midlands and the north of England. Sign up to our eNews to hear first about 2023 dates.